Tuesday 4 October 2011

Hello



This is an introductory post to explain what I am doing.
The original idea was for me to produce some vinyl stickers related to Parson Cross. This has changed and has become a set of transparent coloured images that can be put somewhere for a while. The plan at the moment is to use house skyline images in repeating blocks these are adaptable and can be used in a number of different situations.

I hope to take more photographs of houses and the skyline of their roof tops get at least one of the different houses on the estate. I am also wondering if the simple box needs to be developed slightly in some way.

I was also looking at Google and Bing maps to see if Adlington Community Centre is still standing and if it still has the same sign that was painted sometime around 1987. The sign and the Centre seem to be there but as the map data is getting out of date. I shall have a look when I come up next.


1 comment:

  1. I like this is it a bit like the colours on the new Park Hill Flats and is a bit like East Berlin.
    I wish he had done up his floor though maybe we should do it as an extra at night?

    ReplyDelete