Saturday 10 September 2011

a lot to think about

Well, I got the Parson X gig and it is going very well. I love being back on my old estate.
A far cry from when I left 35 years ago.

I have been very busy trying to juggle Other Things, the Parson X work, GRAFT, work for the Institute for Lifelong Learning at Sheffield University, the Open University, counselling and we have a new Freeman College student staying with us from tomorrow - so all the many preparations for that.
I can be sure that I am nowhere near as busy as Tim Etchells though.
See you soon.

2 comments:

  1. SORRY - I didn't mean to post this on here - it was meant for my personal blog - whooops!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Paul! As you and your family came from Parson Cross, I will assume you feel the same as I, and many others, feel about Ania's verse 'Rotting Heads on Parson Cross'. Or maybe you feel you are an exception!

    ReplyDelete