Saturday 10 September 2011


Roses Hardware.
Ive been playing with some photos of roses, i took, to turn them into wallpaper, potentially for Roses shop. I like that she said what she needed was for the shop to be decorated. It seems like a useful and good thing to do. Her shop doesnt need pictures but as she has said "just brightening up". I wonder if she will like our wallpaper designs, i will print out some of the designs and bring on wed so we can show her. Have been wondering if we could get it printed up we might be able to not only decorate the shop but also have the paper for sale - both in the shop and in the exhibition. This is just one example, have done lots of others with different coloured roses and bigger patterns - it gives an idea though

2 comments:

  1. I think it's a nice idea - I like the fact that the roses are not perfect - they look more real. Lets get printing costed I really like the idea that they would be printed really nice quality like the big wall paper scenes we looked at online. But also thought about wrapping paper or a stamp - I have loads of gold tissue paper they would look nice stamp printed on this. We can call in next wednesday and ask - I think we definetly need to make it ourselves. What shall we do about the floor - I think that would work really well if we can persuade him we willo do a good job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, but for me, Ania's verse 'Rotting Heads on Parson Cross' has brought the whole project, SOAR, Yorkshire Artspace and all others involved into disrepute.

    ReplyDelete